Wrapping Up a Year at Sea with the 'Elcie Diaries'
A year ago, Jessica and Richard Johnson of Oxford, Md. were getting ready to sail around the world on board their catamaran, Elcie. Before they left, we gave them some recording equipment, and each month they sent us audio from their adventures. Now, the Johnsons are back home in Maryland, and we'll talk with them one last time about their experiences at sea and revisit some favorite moments from our "Elcie Diaries" series.
- What's the Best Way to Keep Schools Safe? / "The Elcie Diaries": Fire Dancing and Whale Watching in the South Pacific
- Local Artist Jan Kirsh Finds Inspiration In Nature / 'The Elcie Diaries': Visiting The Cook Islands
- Ocean City Prepares for 'Saggy Pants' Debate / 'Livin' the Dream': Renting Rehoboth's Dream Homes / The Elcie Diaries: French Polynesia
- Local Filmmaker Works To Honor Teacher / The Elcie Diaries: Crossing the Panama Canal
- Joan Osborne / The Elcie Diaries: Sailing the Leeward and Windward Islands
- The Post-Sandy Tourism Strategy / The Elcie Diaries: Visiting The Spanish Virgin Islands
- Speaking with Santa Claus / The Elcie Diaries: En Route to the Caribbean
- Livin' the Dream — A Local Family Gets Ready to Set Sail